Miyerkules, Oktubre 31, 2012

Welcome back, my dear Father ♥

 
Oh, this is the first shot that I take from my babyy. Meet my little bro, my father & mother. Nice seeing my dad after 6 months.FINALLY =)) I missed him so much. * daddy's girl here *
 1, 2, 3 SMILE. Oh my gosh they're not yet ready yet. Lezz have take 2. OKAAAYYY?
 Okaay mom smile, then dad nevermind. Always in a serious face. Well, I'm happy to see him.
 Meet my brother, Ej. Stolen, sorry for the face. He's so kind right nowww, hahahahaha
 Meet the blogger, yeah it's me with my babyy =)) Ohh, in FEU uniform because I cut my class for me to be in the airport with my family.

 Yes, we won that motorcycle thinggyyy =))
 * BOYS ZONE * Nike shoes for them. How about Me???? T___T


 Meet my Family @ Nike> Mehehe :3

 our bunso wants nike shoes too. But it's too large for him :|

 Kuya's lebron ek ek. OKAAY FINE. Me SOOO INGGIT!

 My lola is in the house also. Yes =) She is 88 years old ..
That's all for now..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento